PTNA is creating a national database of paediatric clinical trial capabilities to improve the quality and quantity of clinical trials for children.
The database will be used to:
- identify and inform you about new commercial trials and investigator-initiated trials;
- facilitate collaboration across the leading paediatric research sites in Australia;
- broaden your recruitment pool;
- facilitate international collaborations;
- offer you the opportunity to participate in the development of new research ideas;
- disseminate trial news;
- consult your opinion on important decisions in your field.
PTNA will not use your information for purposes other than paediatric clinical research. Your data will be held confidentially and securely by PTNA and will not be given to third parties without your consent. You can opt-out at any time. PTNA will provide your data back to your organisation.